Things you need to know...
When attending yoga classes or worskhop
- Please arrive promptly to avoid disruption to other students. Please note that for yoga courses at The Hive you will not be able to get in if you arrive late.
- Wear comfortable clothes that do not restrict movement. Leggings/jogging bottoms and a T-shirt are ideal.
- If you are booked onto a yoga course at The Hive in Marple then all equipment is provided. All you need to do is to bring yourself.
- If you are booked onto a course or workshop at any other venue then please bring a yoga mat (if you have one), a blanket, and depending on how much you feel the cold a warm jumper and socks so that you can stay snug during the guided relaxation part of the classes. If you don't have your own yoga mat then I do have some spare yoga mats that can be borrowed.
- You might like to bring water with you so that you can stay hydrated
- Please do not eat a big meal for two hours before the class.
- All venues have toilets and space to get changed if required.
- Please switch off your mobile phone.
- Enjoy the opportunity to relax, restore and renew.
When attending Thai yoga massage treatment
- Please arrive promptly for your treatment
- Wear comfortable clothes that do not restrict movement. Changing facilities are available at the venue if required.
- Bring socks to wear during the treatment
- Please switch off your mobile phone
- It is best to avoid eating a heavy meal for two hours before receiving a Thai yoga massage. If this is unavoidable then please inform me before the treatment begins.
Payments and registration
Payment is taken in advance at the time of booking. If you wish to pay in cash then please contact me to arrange this at email@example.com
Everyone who attends a yoga class, yoga therapy session or massage treatment needs to complete a health questionnaire before they attend. This is done automatically through the online booking system. However, if you are unable to do this online I will require you to complete a paper version before the class or treatment starts.
All information given is treated as confidential and stored securely.
Yoga courses and classes:
Bookings for classes where advanced payment is required can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the class, after this time refunds or transfers of credit will not be available.
1-2-1 yoga therapy, Thai yoga massage or Indian head massage:
All therapy and massage sessions must be paid in advance at the time of booking. Cancellations of over 48 hours will receive a full refund, over 24 hours a 50% refund and less than 24 hours notice no refund will be given.