Join Our Newsletter
Latest news for Autumn
Corona Virus Update:
As the lockdown restrictions are easing I will be resuming some in person classes from September. I will not though be offering any Thai yoga massage just yet.
Dru yoga for health starting back
From September two of my weekly Dru yoga for health classes will be returning to being in person from September albeit with fewer capacity and special procedures in place. These are my Tuesday night class at The Signol Community Centre and my Saturday morning class in Marple (this will be in St Martins Church Hall).
My Wednesday morning class, usually in Marple Library will remain on line for the present time.
You can keep updated with the session times and dates by looking at the calendar page on my website here.
What to expect in September at in person classes
- Hand sanitiser will be available as you arrive and depart.
- You be will required to bring all you own equipment (mats, blankets, blocks, and/or cushions) with you as I am unable to lend out any equipment.
- Toilets will be available (although it would be preferable if you did not need to use them).
- There will be a reduced capacity at both venues as there will be 2 metre spacing between each person.
- In order for me to monitor numbers everyone will have to book onto the class before arriving to ensure that there is space.
- Social distancing will be expected at all times before, during and after the class.
- If you feel unwell or been in close contact with anyone else who has felt unwell then you should not attend a yoga class.
Yoga for Radiant Health
Whether you are looking to boost energy levels, improve flexibility, or just feel calmer and more balanced my regular Dru Yoga classes in Romiley and Marple can provide you with quick and easy techniques to accomplish this. They are suitable for everyone regardless of age, ability or experience.
I offer both Thai yoga massage and Indian head massage. Both are deeply therapeutic and holistic treatments which aims to provide a natural remedy for the stresses of modern day living. A perfect way to relax, restore and renew.
Find out more about Thai yoga massage here
Find out more about Indian head massage here
If you are looking for a holistic approach to menopausal health and wellbeing then I have a programme of events just for you. Next year I am running a series of mini retreats tailored specifically to the needs of women around the time of the menopause. Each month we will focus on a different area and learn how the right therapeutic yoga practice can support such symptoms as exhaustion & fatigue, easing excess heat, and manageing mood swings.
Come and find out more here