There is a strong tradition of coming together as a community in yoga. I think that after the pandemic this is more important than ever now. Over the next year I am planning a series of walks for my yoga students so that we can have an opportunity to come together with others to walk, practice yoga and to take time out to nurture your soul.
The walks will tie in with the seasons, around the summer and winter solstices and the spring and autumn equinoxes.
I do hope that you will be able to join me.
Next Soul Walk:
I am currently taking a break over the Winter months from running Soul Walks. I hope to be back with a programme of walks in Spring 2024.
This event is free. I would appreciate it if you could book onto the walk so that I know that you are coming and can contact you easily in the event of any last minute changes due to the weather.
"There is no wi-fi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection"
What to bring
- Please wear sensible foot ware (such as walking shoes/boots).
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Please bring a small back pack containing water, sunscreen, sunhat, insect repellent (if desired) for summer or a flask with a hot drink for winter walks
- Please also bring a waterproofs what ever the weather, just in case. For Winter walks please make sure that you have enough warm, windproof and waterproof clothes for the weather conditions.
- There is no need to bring a yoga mat as the yoga we will do will be standing. However you might like to bring a small water proof cushion, such as a garden kneeling mat, so that you can be guaranteed a dry spot to sit although we will make use of benches as well for sitting.
If you have any concerns as to your suitability for the walk or if you have any other questions about the yoga in nature event then please do get in touch at email@example.com