Easeful Menopause Circle
Confused about the menopause? Are you looking for holistic help and support to navigate the menopause with ease and confidence?
I am creating an online membership group especially to support women around the menopause and I would love you to come and take part in my pilot group. I will be sharing therapeutic movement, breathwork, deep relaxation and meditation to help with a range of common menopausal symptoms as well as providing a safe space to ask questions and share your experiences.
My vision is for the group to become a place where women can truly connect with themselves, learn about the changes taking place, and feel empowered to manage the menopause as a force for good.
Why join the easeful menopause circle?
- weekly live online relaxation and meditation session (recorded so that you can watch it back at any time)
- live webinars where you can increase your knowledge of the menopause and how it is affecting you (again recorded)
- regular hints and tips for self care during the menopause
- yoga and breathing practices to support your transition through the menopause
- online forum where you can ask questions
- connect with other women at the same stage of life
As this is group is in a pilot phase at the moment you will also have the opportunity to shape the group. If there is something that you would like to see or know more about then please just ask. I can't promise I can accommodate all requests but I want to ensure that you get the most out of it. Your feedback and contributions would be most helpful to me.
Who is it suitable for?
This group is perfect for:
- women experiencing menopause who would like to learn holistic strategies to manage their symptoms
- women approaching menopause who would like to find out how they can support this transition
- women of menopausal age who would like time out from their daily routine to nurture and support their own wellbeing
As I am going to putting my time, effort and expertise into creating and running this group I would ask that you pay a contribution of £15. This will enable you to have access to the group from now until the end of June. As with all my offerings at the moment if you are struggling financially or have lost your income at the moment then I am offering a "pay what you can" option. Please contact me for more information.