Easeful Living Path: New intake starting 27th September 2019
Empowering you towards radiant health, inner peace and delicious self nurture.
When I first started going to yoga classes I was desperately need of rest and resilience. I had two children under five and I was exhausted from all that this involved. My weekly yoga class was my oasis of calm. A place where I could drop the labels of mother and wife and turn to deeply nurturing my mind and body. I discovered quite quickly that there is an intrinsic link between my own health and wellbeing with the ease and joy I felt going through my day and the interactions that I had with others. I have found that the more I integrated yoga teachings and techniques into my life the more ease and energy I had to support my family. For the first time I am bringing all my life experiences and yogic knowledge together so that you too can learn to live your life with ease.
So are you:
- Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired and don’t know where to start to make positive change?
- Living with a long term health condition and want a gentle and holistic way of managing your health?
- Worried about how you can maintain your health as you get older?
- Recovering from a health scare or illness that is making you re-evaluate your lifestyle and health choices?
- Seeking an easier way to live your life?
Well you are not alone. The good news is that living a yogic lifestyle is the perfect companion for an easier and healthier life. Whether this is to help you manage everyday stresses, create more “me time” or improve your health yoga can help you to make lasting changes. I will be your guide.
What’s stopping you from creating an easier life?
Any change requires effort. Yes, you will need to invest the time to come to the weekly sessions but when it comes to developing your own personal yoga practice I will make it as simple and effective as possible for you. I know only too well what it is like to find space in my life amongst school runs, work, children’s activities and cooking to do something that deeply nurtures and supports me. I am confident that I can help you to find space in your life to do the same.
New to yoga or feel that you can’t do yoga?
No problem. Everybody has to start somewhere, and in my experience the most profound effects and shifts can happen to those people new to yoga. This course is all about discovering those techniques and practices that resonate with you, that are effective for you and that you feel comfortable with. So if movement is right for you, then I will help you to find a way of doing so in a way that you enjoy but is also therapeutic for you. If it isn’t then I can help you to develop your meditation, breathing or guided relaxation techniques. Yoga is as versatile as you are unique; all I ask is that you have a willingness to try.
Maybe you feel like you have tried everything with no positive effect. Why should you try something else? Well, yoga has been around for several thousand years and the philosophy behind it of recognising the link between body and mind is just as relevant today as it was then. Yoga offers a holistic framework for living combining all parts of your lifestyle. Put simply yoga is still around today because it provides a complete system of wellbeing: movement, rest and nourishment so that both the mind and body can thrive.
What you will learn
This 8 week programme is designed specifically to help you develop your inner confidence to listen to your body’s cues and inner promptings and be able to take appropriate action whatever that may be. You will learn:
- Therapeutic movement incorporating yoga postures and sequences
- Breathing techniques to calm, balance or empower
- Meditations to enhance concentration and create emotional balance
- Basic principles of yoga philosophy and how it relates to you and your life
- Easy lifestyle and self-nurture habits that support your wellness
- Guided relaxations to promote deep and healing rest
- How to develop your own personal yoga programme to meet your health and wellbeing goals
What are the benefits?
This course will provide the opportunity for you to embed the teachings covered into lasting habits that will enable you to:
- Manage stress
- Have more energy to do the things that you want to
- Sleep better and awaken feeling refreshed
- Live in harmony with your body rhythms
- Develop your self awareness
- Become more emotionally balanced
- Increase your confidence and self esteem
Why choose me?
As yoga teacher and registered yoga therapist I have helped hundreds of people to bring ease and harmony into their lives whether this be through simple five minute techniques or through bespoke programmes. I have taught techniques to release long held tension in the body, shared movements to ease and soothe back pain, and taught breathing techniques to successfully manage anxiety.
What my clients say
"Have found this course so beneficial in helping me to notice the affects of events in my life on my body. Have a feeling that now I am able to have a more balanced outlook on life."
"Just what I needed after a difficult week."
"I particularly like your calm, friendly approach."
"I always sleep well after your session."
Free Taster Sessions
Come and find out more about the Easeful Living Path
Date: Saturday 7th September 2019
Time: 10.45 - 11.45 am
Venue: The Hive, 39 Market Street, Marple. SK6 7AA
- Eight group sessions of 1.5 hour each
- Two 1-2-1 sessions (to be taken before the 24th November 2019)
- A taster session in Thai yoga massage or Indian head massage
- Membership of a private Facebook group to support your wellbeing journey
- All course materials
Start date: Saturday 14th September 2019
End date: Saturday 9th November 2019
N.B. there will be no class on the 12th October
Time: 10.45 - 12.15 am
Venue: The Hive, 39 Market Street, Marple. SK6 7AA
Investment: £195 ( payments can be made in full or split over three months)
If you would like to find out how ancient yoga wisdom can help you to improve your long term health and wellbeing then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Align me.”